Servicing all of Ontario, Canada including Concord, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Vaughan, Hamilton, and Scarborough
1. Rytec Spiral Low Headroom Door
With an opening speed of up to 60 inches per second, Rytec’s Spiral® Low Headroom door offers the speed you need for high-traffic situations while meeting the low headroom requirements of parking garages and other commercial structures. Rigid, aluminum slat construction eliminates any need for a second overnight security door and the rubber weatherseal provides a tight seal.
Crisp lines give the Spiral LH door a stylish look that’s great for all kinds of parking and other commercial, institutional and residential applications. Because its anodized aluminum slats will not corrode, you can count on that look to last for many years even under the worst weather conditions.
- Rigid, aluminum slat construction and optional, integral locking system provides unparalleled security.
- Low Headroom
- The low lintel design requires only 11 inches of headroom clearance.
- The unique Spiral roll-up design features no metal-to-metal contact, therefore offering whisper-quiet operation.
- High Performance
- The variable speed AC Drive system with soft acceleration and braking smooths out routine stops and starts, virtually eliminating the clunking gear engagements associated with typical overhead door operation.
Aluminum slats, along with a durable rubber membrane which covers their aluminum connecting hinges, provide a 100% seal against dust pollution, drafts, and inclement weather. Optional insulation simply adds to the energy savings.
2. Rytec Spiral Full Vision Door
Take one look at the Spiral® FV (Full View) door in action and it makes an immediate impression. With an ultra-high opening speed of up to 100 inches per second, it’s extremely fast. Yet for all that speed, its unique Spiral® technology keeps it whisper-quiet. And its top-to-bottom full-width window slats provide a full view for an extra measure of safety at the threshold. Not to mention, a sharp, high-tech look. All of which promote an enviable image of cutting-edge operations.
For modern production and commercial environments with high traffic, the Spiral FV will take your facility’s look and efficiency to a higher plain.
3. Rytec Spiral Door
With an opening speed of up to 60 inches per second, the Spiral® door offers the speed you need for high-traffic situations. Rigid, aluminum slat construction eliminates any need for a second overnight security door.
Crisp lines give the Spiral door a stylish look that’s great for all kinds of commercial, institutional, as well as industrial applications. Because its anodized aluminum will not corrode, you can count on that look to last for many years under even the worst weather conditions.