Model MH is a Medium-Duty Logic hoist operator. It features an adjustable friction clutch, a standard solenoid brake, a high-starting torque motor, a compact design and an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock.
Servicing all of Ontario, Canada including Concord, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Vaughan, Hamilton, and Scarborough
Liftmaster 115v Hoist Logic Operator
MEDIUM-DUTY LOGIC TECHNOLOGY
- UL325-2010 compliant Medium-Duty Logic programmable integrated circuit board
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 20 Chamberlain® – Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes.
- 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Programmable C2 or B2 wiring options (B2 requires CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI)
- Integrated Timer-to-Close (TTC) allows programming from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position (Requires monitored safety devices, with CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI)
- Integrated 90-second maximum run timer
- UL325-2010 Monitored Entrapment Capability
- Monitored protection against transient overvoltage conditions
- 3-button control station included